This Weekend on The Weekend Gardener...

I'm very excited for Sunday' show.. Penny O'Sullivan, the author of The Homeowner's Complete Tree and Shrub Handbook will be my guest for hour 2.. I just spoke to her and she is just fantastic.. we'll chat all about shrubs and trees for fall colour, winter interest from berries and unique bark, as well as conifers for winter. We'll even touch on proper planting - it's amazing how often I see trees and shrubs planted in their pots or still wrapped in burlap! Yikes..

Can't wait, hope you'll join me! Did I mention that I have a copy of this amazing $53 book to give away to a caller?

Happy Gardening!


This Weekend on The Weekend Gardener... This Weekend on The Weekend Gardener... Reviewed by Tegal on 10:22 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.