The big sister of Three Sisters.

Seven sweet corns are gripping down. Days are a little bit windy now, 
so I imagine corns are developing roots quickly to stand their ground.

These corns are growing steadily. I saw two little winged bean seedlings, emerging from the ground. In a week, the seedlings will be big enough to make appearance in this blog but then I am no more in Putrajaya to view and take pictures. Pumpkin is no where to be seen. I will not germinate new pumpkin seeds, since the little garden is in the process of winding down. Too bad I have leave for Kelantan and not able to see the eventual look of Three Sisters. It is alright, I can always try it out over in Kelantan soon.

So to make up for the unfinished Three Sisters, I put a few flowers to brighten up today's post. They have grown well after the first appearance of these Periwinkles or kemunting china. The early morning rain freshens up periwinkles, and just look at them, they are winking with bright, heavy and cheerful colour.

 periwinkle white

 periwinkle white
 
  periwinkle pink

  periwinkle purplish pink

 periwinkle pink


bangchik
The big sister of Three Sisters. The big sister of Three Sisters. Reviewed by Tegal on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.