200th Post!

Wow.. 200 posts.. where has the time gone? I'm sure I should say something profound and meaningful for my 200th post, but why start now?!? Instead, I'd like to celebrate with a few photos from the past year.. with a HUGE snowstorm on its way here (tomorrow night and 30+ cm of snow), I'd like to think happy garden thoughts!

As I went through my photo files.. I realized how many shots I have of me holding veggies in my hand - lemon cukes, carrots, tomatoes, etc.. pretty funny, but that's what happens when you take photos of veggies by yourself all the time! I think my 201st post will highlight some of my favourite photos of me holding vegetables! :) Until next time..

Happy Gardening!



200th Post! 200th Post! Reviewed by Tegal on 9:43 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.