Catalogue has arrived!

Seed season is in full swing and I just received this from Owen Bridge, the 19 year old seedsman behind Annapolis Seeds.. check it out at their website - www.annapolisseeds.com - or on facebook if you're on there..

I'm partial to the Cole tomato, Lazy Housewife bean (see my bean post from yesterday) and way too many others to mention in this quick post! Owen has been a guest on my radio show several times and he'll join me again this spring when we start up in May (once the date is nailed down, I'll post it)..

Bren (of one of my favourite blogs - http://gardeningbren.blogspot.com) what are you getting from Annapolis Seed this year? :)

Happy Gardening!
Catalogue has arrived! Catalogue has arrived! Reviewed by Tegal on 10:36 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.