PBS video clips

I thought I'd share an email I got yesterday. The videos are very nice. I like the ones about composting with worms. This year, I will be trying harder to make really good compost.

Skippy,

My name is Daniel Buckley and I work for WGBH Boston... I .. wanted to reach out to you as an advocate for gardening, because of a project that we at PBS worked on this summer.

So as part of a new project called Design Squad Nation, we traveled to London to team up with a group called Global Generation to build a mobile garden for transporting the fresh/sustainable produce to local restaurants.

Here is a list of links to our videos...for you to check out.

Sneak Peek
Judy’s Composter
Rooftop Garden
Learning how to weld
Animation: how to make a wormery
Garden to go episode

Thanks ...

Daniel
PBS video clips PBS video clips Reviewed by Tegal on 8:06 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.