Bald Eagle Sighting
Today was a high of 6c(42f) and was the warmest day we have had in 2009. With the some what favorable weather, we headed out for a hike along the Grand River. We came across this guy that pointed out an eagle nest to us. After hanging around the area for a few minutes the bird flew into the nest. This was the fourth Bald Eagle sighting I have had along the river and now that I know where the nest is I will have many more. I can't wait for the spring when I can possibly get Bald Eagle Fledgling shots. The nest is to the left, kind of hard to decipher
Also well we were out we ran into a flock of Male American Robins. It was a little puzzling to see so many as I thought they all migrate south. After doing a bit of research I found out that not all males will migrant but the females all do.
