Rosemary's Baked Rice Pudding
_______________________________________
Rosemary gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award a few days ago and well I was on her blog thanking her I came cross this recipe for rice pudding. I thought it sounded very good so I gave it a try.


The recipe can be found at the following link. I topped it a couple different ways, the first being whipped cream and the second being sliced almonds & honey. I think I am rather partial to the almonds & honey, it adds a nice crunch and sweetness. This is an excellent recipe!
Crock Pot Chiled Brisket Served On Taco's
_______________________________________
Rosemary gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award a few days ago and well I was on her blog thanking her I came cross this recipe for rice pudding. I thought it sounded very good so I gave it a try.The recipe can be found at the following link. I topped it a couple different ways, the first being whipped cream and the second being sliced almonds & honey. I think I am rather partial to the almonds & honey, it adds a nice crunch and sweetness. This is an excellent recipe!
Crock Pot Chiled Brisket Served On Taco's
_______________________________________
