- Grow Light
- "No-Damp" to stop damping off, used when first seeded and sometimes for a second application as a preventative measure.
- two clear plastic domes, one for tall & one for small
- plastic tray without holes in the bottom
- various cell packs & pots, some recycled some new
- heat mat, 17 watts & raises temperature 10-20F above ambient room temperature (new addition this season and it is wonderful)
- thermometer to monitor temperature inside the dome
- "Pro-Mix" potting soil
- plastic labels & sharpie for longevide in moist environments
- spray bottle for watering (forgot to add it to the photo)
I have also started my early producing tomato, Siletz 52 days. In reading Garden Desk, he starts some tomatoes on Valentines day in order to have an early harvest of tomatoes, last year the first tomato was June 5th. This intrigues me so I am going to give it a try, it would be awesome to have ripe tomatoes during the first week of June. I have lots of light intensity so I am presuming it should work out well.
*my next post will be on "Building & Hanging a Log Suet Feeder", it is just the thing to attract wood peckers, nuthatches & chickadees to name a few to your yard or balcony.
