
I received two seed orders in one day on March 12, it was like christmas. The pinetree order finally arrived and took about one month. If I had read their shipping info first I would have already known they take up to 3 weeks to ship. The Seed Savers Exchange seeds arrived in about a week after placing the order. I am now very pleased to have all my seeds in house and ready to be planted.

I have moved my seed propagator upstairs and have placed it on top of the fridge. It is easier to keep tract of them there and the heat from the fridge makes the heat mat run even warmer. I have seeded the following:
- Green Goliath Broccoli - seeded March 11/germinated March 13
- Jade Cross Brussels Sprouts - seeded March 11/germinated March 13
- Bonsai Bok Choi - seeded March 11/germinated March 12!!
- Tauro Radicchio - seeded March 11/germinated March 13
- Tuscano Kale - seeded March 11/germinated March 14
- Ancho Peppers - seeded March 12/no germination yet
- Jimmy Nardello's Peppers - seeded March 12/no germination yet
- Rosa Bianca Eggplant - seeded March 12/no germination yet
I really can not believe how fast some of the seeds have germinated. Everything that has germinated was planted on a day with a full moon so maybe that has something to do with it. Anyone know anything about planting by the moon? It also must have something to do with the heat mat, I like to think of it as my magic carpet :-) Here are some photos of the little sprouts:

Bok Choi
(will be move to the coldframe once a few true leaves grow.
they may freeze or flourish, its all an experiment)

Radicchio
(will be move to the coldframe once a few true leaves grow.
they may freeze or flourish, its all an experiment)

Brussels Sprouts

Broccoli