Others things that are well on their way in the garden are peas & lettuce. Shelling peas will be ready any day now and we have lettuce coming out of our ears. Good thing the second sowing of radishes are almost ready. The red fingerling potatoes that I planted in April are just starting to flowers as well.
Today being the first day of summer, it has brought seasonal weather finally. Next week is going to be nice and warm. The warmest day next week is forcasted to be 29c(84f) and with the humdix factored in will feel like 37c(99f). My veggies should be pleased.
Lastly I have added Google AdSense to my blog and I have made them blend with the blog so they are not to intrusive. My decision came after my Mom added an ad to her baking blog and has over $10 dollars on here account already. I thought if I had an extra few dollars each year I can order more seed and have more veggies to blog about. By no means am I propositioning readers to click them. My thought was more that some of the hundreds of people visiting a day may see something they are interested in as the ads are related to gardening.
