My Tuesdays photography post has been on hiatus for a while so I thought I would snap some photos well grilling dinner. I decide to only include ornamental plants around the yard this time and I will start will the potted plants.


Here is how the front urns & window box are planted this year. I am included these as requested by Susy at
Chiot's Run. I was commenting about how I planted veggies in the front planters on her post about edibles in the ornamental garden and She asked if I could post photos of them. The edibles in the planters are Tuscano Kale and Cardoon. Also in the mix are Calibrachoa, Bacopa & Zinnia's all in orange, red & yellow tones.

Here are the back urns in front of the shed, how swank right. They have spring pansies and will be changed out to summer plantings soon.

This is a cement pot in the back shade border. It is planted with a mix of impatiens this year.

This is the first bloom on the marigolds I started from seed.
The seed is from Skeeter at
In The Garden
Siberian Iris

Columbine

Hosta 'June'

Cimicifuga ramosa


Northern Lights Azalea

Bleeding Heart w/ Pulmonaria in the foreground

Chandelier Primula, this was just planted. As it matures it
will bloom in multiple rings up the stem.

Fuchsia in a hanging basket

Rodgersia & Hosta 'June'

Painted Fern