Here goes July's
GBBD. As many of you already know it is hosted by
May Dreams Gardens on the 15
th of each month to share what is blooming in your garden. I'll keep this short and sweet because I have a million pictures to upload! You may want to stretch out your scrolling finger before beginning :-)
To follow suit from
last months GBBD, I will start with photos of the planters out front of the house:

Window Box

New hanging baskets (pair), seduced well passing them at the variety store.

Fancy Geranium Pot, one of a pair.

Urn out front, one of a pair
Now for veggie blooms:
Tomato, from flower to fruit

Male Zucchini Bloom

Potato Flower, finally some purple, it seems most are white this year

Cucumber flower

Red Kuri Squash Flower

Tomatillo bloom, this volunteered from my compost.
Funny thing is I wanted a tomatillo this year and now I have a free one.

Onion set that bolted, I left it in because it looks nice.

Dragon Tongue Bean bloom

Nasturtium
BorageNow for perennials...:

Lily, in a beam of light.

California Poppy
Daylily
Daylily

'Big Smile' Daylily

Hydrangea. I wish it was Blue, I wonder if acidic soil gardeners wish for pink?
Alium
Weed, in dewy grass.

Hens & Chick bloom

Iris

'Fernleaf' Bleeding Heart, still blooming since early spring.
Great plant that does not go dormant like a typical bleeding heart.

Astilbe

Ligularia

Brugmansia