I managed to get some photos taken of the garden today after being rained out the first time. It has been one crappy weekend, lots of heavy rain, thunder and cool weather. Wait a minute, that seems to be what summer is lately.

poor drowning zucchini
Now for the task at hand, The last veggies to update on. Boy does it take a while to update things variety by variety. If you missed any updates here they are:
Tomatoes,
Potatoes,
Beans,
Melons,
Peppers,
Cucurbits,
Brassicas and ending with today's Root Crop update.

This photo is the lowest bed and is comprised almost completely of root vegetables except the cucumbers growing on the trellis behind. This bed has onions, shallots, beets & carrots. A bit of a dogs breakfast really and not growing the best either.

Onion Set - these are the best growing onions so far

Prince Onions, Multiplanted - I started these from seed way back
in Feb I believe. I think next year I will just plant sets as the sets
are growing stronger.

Armador Shallots, Multiplanted - I started these from seed as well and I think
they were worth the effort. They are even multiplying in the first year.

Leeks - I seeded these near the end of May and planted them a little
over a week ago. I planted them in trenches that I will fill as they grow for blanching. They have just settled in so I will apply some high nitrogen fertilizer soon to give them a head start.

Atomic Red Carrots - These spindly things were planted at the end of April. Not sure what is happening but they sure don't want to grow. Maybe they will produce something by the fall I hope.

Nantes Carrots - I planted this double row about a month ago. They have grown nicely although they are a little flat after all the rain this weekend. My only problem with them is the beans & zucchini on either side keep shading them.

Detroit Red Beets - These were seeded a month ago for a fall harvest. They are also rather flat from all the rain. They have grown very nicely and need thinning already. They will be growing behind the poly tunnel shortly.
Well that about sums up the garden. I think another coffee is warranted on this cool & damp spring... or should I say summer! day. That will definitely be the next task. Tomorrow will be my Monday Harvest Post to coincide with
Daphne's Dandelions Monday Harvest. She has added a widget to her post so everyone can link their harvests to her post. That way everyone can see each others harvests. If you have some harvest photos why not do a post about them and play along.