BIG

Hillbilly Potato Loaf Tomato, this monster is 15" around! I am guessing it will be just under 2lbs once it ripens. I may need a bib to eat this one.

Red Kuri Square, this one has really grown fast and is 19" around so far. I'm not sure how big these get but I think I need to support it soon.

Delicata Squash, there are two that are 9" long and one that is 6" long. The seed for this squash was shared by
Skippy's Vegetable Garden.
Little

Charentais melon, it has tripled in size from the last time I blogged about it, still small though. I hope this is the melon that could.

Sungold Tomato, I started this plant late, seeded around the middle of June I believe. It has just started to produce and I can't wait to try these famous sungolds. It is growing in a container so I am hoping to keep it going late into the season by moving it into the shed during cold days and nights in Sept/Oct.

Purple Calabash Tomato, it produces cute little ruffly tomatoes that are purple. This one will be ready any day now and I can't wait to taste it for the first time. The seed for this was also shared by
Skippy's Vegetable Garden.

Lemon Queen Sunflower, although it may look large it is only a few inches across. This grew from seed the
Great Sunflower Project sent to me and now that a flower has opened I can start submitting my bee counts to them.
Garden overview photos tomorrow...