
I made the same pie that I made this past strawberry season which is a Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie w/ Ginger Strussel topping. It is an excellent recipe with the end result being a jammy, spicy, sweet pie, yum. The recipe can be found on my Mom's baking blog.Dan's Torn Tomato Salad
- chabada bread torn into bit size pieces (or any dense bread)
- fresh mozzarella torn into bit size pieces
- tomatoes cut into bit size pieces
- seasoned with Salt & Pepper
- dressed with a balsamic, olive oil & honey vinaigrette (or any vinaigrette you prefer)
Zesty Fingerling Potato Salad w/ Herbs
(here is the original recipe, I cut the amounts in half)
Dressing:
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice(Fresh!)
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4lbs fingerling potatoes or new potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 tsp parsley
- 2 tsp dill
Green Beans w/ Caramelized Shallots
- green beans
- shallots
- olive oil
- s&p
