Mondays Harvest Post
Here goes the first harvest post of fall and boy was it a fall day, cool, windy & rainy all day long. If you would like to see more harvest post check out Daphne's page for the full list.


Sept 25th harvest: I harvested all the broccoli heads that were ready. There is a few tiny heads left that I am hoping will grow into more large heads in a few weeks. I am also still picked a few tomatoes even with all the blight problems this season. In the basket is a bunch of Jersey Devil paste tomatoes & a Hillbilly Potato Loaf tomato. The photo just above shows how large the jersey devils grow, pretty fat paste toms for sure!


Sept 28 harvest: The first thing I harvested today was all the Jimmy Nardello Peppers, they are a sweet Italian frying pepper that I will make salsa with. There also was a few more Jersey Devil tomatoes ready and the first Sungold cherry of the season.
