MALAYSIA: Photo Contest 2010

Something I wish to participate and never had the opportunity  to take part. Though I enjoy taking photos, I have never offer my photographs for contests. I thought this time, I am not going to miss. Damn sure, I know there are hundreds of serious and professional photographer who make a living out of photo industry. I dirt myself for a little joy with gardening, and take photos as memories. Yea.. why not.

Anyone joining?
But what would I submit?


Flora Malaysia 2010 1st April - 31st May 2010
In Conjunction with Malaysia International Flora Parade 2010, Ministry of Tourism Malaysia will be organizing a photography competition starting from April 1st to May 30th, 2010. A Photography exhibition on 200 selected images will be on July 5 to July 18 at Kuala Lumpur.
click here: http://www.motour.gov.my/

bangchik
putrajaya malaysia

MALAYSIA: Photo Contest 2010 MALAYSIA: Photo Contest 2010 Reviewed by Tegal on 11:01 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.