Before and After - Garden Transformations





Everytime I show 'Before and After' photos in my popular garden talks people ask me for more...

It seems we can't get enough of the Makeover; the Transformation; the Hope Springs Eternal;

 and I love it!!

I just wish I had taken more 'before' photos than I did...you see, I didn't realize that it is the 'Before' photos that are so valuable...once you change the scene you can never get that ugly situation back again.

take those ugly 'before' photos now - don't delay!

I used to think that my job is to change the world, one serene, beautiful garden at a time, but I was wrong...

it is to document the changes and then share them with you so you can be inspired to do the same or better...

It is the 'Pay it Forward' view of life...

so here you are:





and here are some more:






and here:






an inspiring dvd to watch -  'Pay it Forward':

Before and After - Garden Transformations Before and After  - Garden Transformations Reviewed by Tegal on 7:18 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.