On Newsstands Now and On the Radio Tomorrow!

My new copy of Gardens East just arrived in the mail yesterday - so exciting! I was lucky enough to write the cover story, a feature on one of our outstanding Maritime gardens! The property featured in this issue is truly stunning and shows just how much you can do on a shaded, sloped piece of land. Thanks to Faye and Yvon who let me peek into their garden and who shared some of their stories with me..

Tomorrow on The Weekend Gardener - 11 to 1 pm on News 95.7 fm, News 91.9 fm, News 88.9 fm or live online at www.news957.com - I'll be joined by Alice and Brian McGowan, the authors of the great book, Bulbs in the Basement, Geraniums on the Windowsill - How to Grow and Overwinter 165 Tender Plants. Also, Joan Watts from Village Nursery to chat about fall blooming perennials (thanks for your suggestions Donna!) and I'll talk to the VP of Marketing for Contech, the company that makes my 'scarecrow', which has been successfully keeping away the deer (knock on wood!).. should be a fun show and I'll have a book to give away.. Plus, I may be able to 'leak' some details on our upcoming contests (BIG prizes!)..

Happy Gardening!
On Newsstands Now and On the Radio Tomorrow! On Newsstands Now and On the Radio Tomorrow! Reviewed by Tegal on 7:19 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.