I thought Clitoria Ternatea is going to be blue

top of the trellis

the winding clitoria ternatea

clitoria ternatea, the flower bud

clitoria ternatea, the flower bud
clitoria ternatea, the white flower

clitoria ternatea, the white flower


I am expecting it to be blue, but it turns out to be white instead. There are three plants growing, and this flower comes from the most energetic plant. I really have to wait for the other two to bear flowers, if it is going to be white or blue. The hunch is the flowers will be white too. Therefore to include blue in the garden, I have to ask Rosiah my sister to spare some seeds.

bangchik

I thought Clitoria Ternatea is going to be blue I thought Clitoria Ternatea is going to be blue Reviewed by Tegal on 11:01 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.