So radish offers me seeds

I was reading about blessings that come across the street in Kelly's blog at the end of August in Can you feel it? Now this is about radish, that has been with us for months ever since Gittan introduced it here in Putrajaya  early this year. Growing new veggie always comes in with expectations and adrenalin running high. We are done with the enthusiasm to see if the plant can grow here, how to cook and so on.

I have been waiting with this. It is about blessings not in form of seed packets from the supermarket but to actually see seed pods on a single radish plant.




I can see 3 seeds developing in the pod on the left

the little pods on the right are empty I think.




radish were still small, April this year.

After 5 months one plant continues to maturity, producing seeds, while the rest were taken young for their lovely bulb and some died along the way. I may just wait a while longer until the seed pod turns brown and about to split open.

bangchik
on radish
So radish offers me seeds So radish offers me seeds Reviewed by Tegal on 11:01 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.