The Backyard Gardener Contest!

Season 4 of The Weekend Gardener is now winding down - how did the spring and summer go by so fast?! I've had such fun this year and have learned so much from both our listeners and our guests! We still have a few fantastic shows to go, including this Sunday, when Jean Snow of Lake City Farms joins me to chat about her expansion plans and her worms. (Sounds a bit odd, doesn't it!?) Then, our tomato man, Craig LeHoullier will share his favourites for next year and tell me what I can do with all the tomatoes I've been harvesting. Also, Penelope O'Sullivan, the author of The Homeowner's Complete Tree & Shrub Handbook: The Essential Guide to Choosing, Planting and Maintaining Perfect Landscape Plants. Plus, I'll have a copy of this $55 book to give away to one of our callers!

In typical Weekend Gardener fashion, we have an 'end-of-season' contest for our loyal listeners! To enter and for details, check out the station website - (http://www.news957.com/Contests_and_Loyalty/article/101637)

The prize is a $1500 gift certificate from Stone Gallery - who doesn't want a new flagstone pathway, retaining wall or backyard patio? The only downside to the contest is that I can't enter!

Good luck and Happy Gardening!
The Backyard Gardener Contest! The Backyard Gardener Contest! Reviewed by Tegal on 9:41 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.