Clitoria Ternatea, blue appearing

blue flower: clitoria ternatea

blue flower: clitoria ternatea
blue flower: clitoria ternatea
close-up of blue flower: clitoria ternatea

Flower bud of white clitoria ternatea from the first plant

flower bud of blue clitoria ternatea from the second plant

When the first flower of Clitoria Ternatea appeared as white, I thought the other two plants sharing the same trellis will definitely be white as well. To my surprise, the second plant produce blue flower. Now I am waiting for the third plant to bloom, what colour of flower would the plant display.. The post on Rosiah's garden displayed clitoria ternatea, which is more elaborate than the flowers in my garden. They belong to different varieties I guess.


bangchik
Clitoria Ternatea, blue appearing Clitoria Ternatea, blue appearing Reviewed by Tegal on 11:01 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.