I am moving on.

I am busy lately, to finish off outstanding work, and get myself and the whole family ready to move on. The next destination will be Kelantan. I have been there twenty years ago, when life was different, kids were toddlers. Now everyone seem to really grow up, and both of us, me and kakdah getting a lot older... haha. First of November will be the beginning of a new journey to Kelantan. Do I like Kelantan to work and stay.. Yes!, Do I like Putrajaya to work, garden and stay?.. Yes!!.

Places are tiny dots on the big globe Earth. I am moving 450 km to the north east of Putrajaya. I heard jungle along the way up there is still pretty and virgin. People of Kelantan are known to be very industrious and enterprising. I am sure, there are ready materials to fill up this blog. There will be gardening activity of course where ever I go..., but the scope, concept and content will surely be different., adapting to what is available.  So in the meantime for the next few days, I will display some components of my little vegetable garden to the very end. I know, it is not easy to let go.....

no pictures today, just memories..

bangchik
I am moving on. I am moving on. Reviewed by Tegal on 5:01 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.