I am heading out to teach today so I do not have time to write at length..the class is 'Secrets of Creating Serenity Gardens'...as they are 'secrets' I don't write about them here -

Rainbow Swiss Chard

 
but please note the 'Color Energy' insert on the sidebar on the right -  

Gomphrena 'Buddy Purple' and 'Jack Frost' Brunnera

Color is energy and you are energy , put them together and you get an omelette! (so to speak).

When I was in college decades ago we were asked to write our vision of the future...Everyone wrote about a 'Jetson-like' (a cartoon about flying cars and robot maids)  reality...

Dwarf Iris

I wrote about how everyone would wake up and 'know' what color the day was...and would wear that same color by intuition...do you ever notice how you end up wearing the same colors everyday as someone in your life or surroundings? its uncanny....


Plants use color and light energy to live...so do we, we are just not as colorful...

Hakonechloa 'Beni Kaze'

here is one of my favorite books, I have had it for years:












Reviewed by Tegal on 7:24 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.