Getting on with the new garden

The day I got into the house, the grass or rather the shrubs was just cut. 
The space turned red, exposing the natural colour of the earth around here, 
explaining the meaning of Tanah Merah (the red soil).

The developer sent soil and sand which I have requested earlier, 
for patching work on the bare land 
and for my new gardening plot..

Finally our belongings came, including the plants and the pots. 
I tried my best to arrange them, but Kakdah may has other ideas.
So pots may just change place to suit the sun, 
the feel of the house 
and the dream of two minds.

The new vegetable plot by the side of the house. 
This dreamland .has to accomodate my presence everyday, an hour before sunset and more hours at weekends. Three rows of raised bed flanked by old bricks.


bangchik
PT 4870, Taman Kota Harmoni,
Jalan Cempaka Merah,
17500 Tanah Merah, Kelantan
Malaysia
Getting on with the new garden Getting on with the new garden Reviewed by Tegal on 11:01 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.