Seeds Organized!

Yah! Just finished organizing my seeds.. now, I know that I don't need any more soybeans (have 3 leftover packets of 'Envy' from last year - how did that happen?!).. Plus, I probably won't need more lettuce for at least a decade.. not that it'll stop me from ordering more (I think I have a slight seed addiction!).. but, I do need more pole beans (Hello, 'Emerite' and 'Fortex') and some tomatoes ('Cole' from Annapolis Seeds to start). I also need more kohlrabi - we just loved our purple and lime green varieties this past summer - so unique! And dinosaur kale (from Hope Seeds) - it's fantastic and still going strong in the hoop tunnels!

The green box in the photo is holding all my flower seed - I have plenty of sunflowers, as well as oodles of sweet peas - LOVE them! Plus, the poppies, cosmos, marigolds and nasturtiums that I've saved from my own garden. I also have all the herbs I need - basil (spicy globe and genovese), parsley (Italian and curly), coriander, dill and more.

It's nice to be organized so soon.. now, I know exactly what I need and what I don't need.. Tomorrow, the 'girls' come over to browse through the seed catalogues.. time to start dreaming of spring..

Happy Gardening!

Seeds Organized! Seeds Organized! Reviewed by Tegal on 3:38 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.