And so it begins..

Sadly, the title of this post isn't referring to spring (although the weekend does look mild!!), but rather the rush of the season. We're getting closer to figuring out the start of this season's The Weekend Gardener.. hard to believe this will be our 5th season on the radio!! Crazy how time flies.. We'll have the same time slot and day as the previous few years - every Sunday from 11 to 1 pm Atlantic time. Soon, I'll have more details, but rest assured, there will be some amazing guests - as always - and a lot of fun! Plus, great giveaways - one big one in the first month of the show!! Stay tuned for details..

For now though, if you have any suggestions of guests or ideas that you'd like covered, please feel free to comment or e-mail me!

I can also confirm that I'll be returning to the Ideal Home Show for the 3rd year in a row for a series of spring lectures. I'll be there on Saturday, April 2nd at noon and 3 pm and again on Sunday, April 3rd at noon and 3 pm. My lecture topics will be 'Backyard Veggie Gardens' - Creating your own organic paradise and 'Hot New Plants for 2011' - to include everything from shrubs to perennials to annuals to container plants to veggies. These will be powerpoint presentations and I'll be sharing a lot of photos from our gardens! For more info, check out: http://www.masterpromotions.ca/Previous-Events/nova-scotia-spring-ideal-home-show/features-seminars/e

As well, I'll be going to Kingswood Garden Club, Bible Hill Garden Club and the annual meeting of the Nova Scotia Association of Garden Clubs in June, among others to offer various lectures.

This is going to be a busy spring - but a fun one! I can't wait - and I really want to hear your ideas for show segments!

Happy Gardening!
And so it begins.. And so it begins.. Reviewed by Tegal on 8:12 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.