Tomato not doing well

I wonder if it's alright to keep using my little vegetable garden because the area being cultivated is big. It is not too big to be called a farm, but definitely it's way beyond what's normally referred to as backyard vegetable garden  here in Malaysia. I was tempted with the luxurious space the moment we set foot here last year. The garden design is ambitious. However time available to do gardening is limited. So some plants, some corners are not receiving adequate attention.

It's our tomato now, second generations because seeds used were taken from ripe tomato of the first planting early this year. The leaves don't look too good. I am not going to pull out yet. Lets see how far the current tomato will go.


tomato


tomato, leaves a bit brownish - not good

I would be lucky   if the plants survive.


bangchik and kakdah
johor






Tomato not doing well Tomato not doing well Reviewed by Tegal on 11:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.