indoor gardening

orchid window 090

orchid unnamed phal 037 orchid lc trick or treat  079

orchid cat burana beauty 007 amaryllis red lion 085

orchid den tanida 019 orchid den ise x sachi 070
I brought 3 orchids back with me from Florida earlier this month. I packed them in a travel tube and carried them on the airplane. They made it home fine, only a little crushed. A magenta dendrobium, an orange and red cattleya and a small unnamed pink dendrobium. The red cattleya, burana beauty, is amazing. I have never had an orchid with such a beautiful scent. These new plants have joined my old orchids and a couple amaryllis on the window sill.

Below are some old photos of orchids on my sill that I never posted. They add some more color here.

white orchid white orchid orange orchid
indoor gardening indoor gardening Reviewed by Tegal on 11:59 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.